Community Forum

Xfinity home app stopped working ...

New Poster

Xfinity home app stopped working ...

Been two weeks since my xfinity home app stopped working on both iphone and Ipad.   App deleted and reinstalled multiple times.  Allows me to log in .... then nothing.  Just sits there, does not display home security system activity (doors opened etc.) and unable to connect with and view activity of my camera. Mde several calls made to cutomer service and no one is able to resolve.  They even told me it was escalated and to expect a call from someone within 9 hours.  Been three days and haven't heard from anyone.  Very disappointing !!!  

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity home app stopped working ...

donniejack wrote:

Been two weeks since my xfinity home app stopped working on both iphone and Ipad.   App deleted and reinstalled multiple times.  Allows me to log in .... then nothing.  Just sits there, does not display home security system activity (doors opened etc.) and unable to connect with and view activity of my camera. Mde several calls made to cutomer service and no one is able to resolve.  They even told me it was escalated and to expect a call from someone within 9 hours.  Been three days and haven't heard from anyone.  Very disappointing !!!  

Did you call this number? 877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity home app stopped working ...

donniejack

Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still having issues with your security system?