Community Forum

Xfinity home app log in error 43401

New Poster

Xfinity home app log in error 43401

I'm having problem logging into the Xfinity Home App.  I was still able to login during lunch time and not able to now.  Anyone can help?

Steve

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity home app log in error 43401

Hi Steve - 

We believe to have addressed the issue causing these errors.  Can you please check that you are able to log in & let us know?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

can not login to xfinity home application.

I am getting a login error "We've encoutered an error. Please try again. [43401]

I have been getting this message for about 2 weeks and the issue has not been resolved. 

My router is connected and I have no connection alerts on my touchscreen. 

Official Employee

Hi antoine9891 -

I pulled up your account & currently see no rate codes for the Xfinity Home security service.  Are you a current subscriber?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I am getting the same error have been since the updates to the app. Very frustrating, please help
Official Employee

Hi jessiedreynolds - 

I've private messaged you.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I'm getting the same 43401 error on the home app
Official Employee

Hi Gbabinez - 

I pulled up your account & don't see active Xfinity Home security service.  Are you a current subscriber?

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I keep getting the error code 43401. Can you help? Just reconnected my service and WiFi works with everything but the home app and the WiFi login for ps4
Official Employee

Hi wes1776usa - 

I pulled up your account & don't see any active Xfinity Home security service.  The app you are trying to log into is for our home security service.  Are you a current subscriber of this service?  Do you believe this to be in error?

Thanks,

Rachel