Community Forum

Xfinity home app error 43401

Regular Visitor

Xfinity home app error 43401

I am receiving the error 43401 when attempting to login to the Xfinity Home app from my Android phone.  Yes, I am using my original primiary user ID.  I am able to login from a PC, but not from my phone. Please advise.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity home app error 43401

Me too!  What is going on??

Official Employee

Hi tr0fster & noreen6316 - 

We believe to have addressed the issue causing these errors.  Can you please check that you are able to log in & let us know?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Everyone is having this TERRIBLE Experience please fix for us
New Poster

I been WITHOUT ACCESS FOR 2 DAYA I HAVE CHIKDREN... THIS MAKES ME EANTS TO GO TO ADT SECURITY
Official Employee

Hi twing1983 -- 

We recently experienced a higher amount of 43401 errors than usual & our engineers believe to have found the source of the error.

Can you please try logging in again today & let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I'm still experiencing the same issue please fix
Official Employee

Hi twing1983 - 

I pulled up your account & see you have been successfully able to log in.  

Rachel

New Poster

Please help I'm having the same issue
Official Employee

Hi tylerrankins - 

I pulled up your account & see no current Xfinity Home security service listed.  Are you a current subscriber of our security service?  

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I haven't been able to access my Xfinity home app from my android for several months, but I can on my laptop.  I sometimes forget to set alarm when I leave and this has me worried since I cant access it from my cell anymore.  I changed my password, reinstalled app and its the same login error #43401.  My husband doesnt have this problem and we have the same phone and he is a Comcast employee.  Can someone please help me ASAP!!! 

Thank you,

Karen R.

Official Employee

Karenrascoe - 

I want to confirm the email addresses you both are using to sign in.  I will private message you.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I have been having this same issue for several months now and no one at Comcast has been able to help me to resolve it.  They keep telling me to reset my password which was never the problem and that the APP is not compatible with my phone.  My co-worker has the same phone (Samsung Galaxy) and the App works just fine on his phone.

Beyond frustrated right now.  Would love an immediate resolution to this problem!

SB

New Poster

I have tried several times and am still getting the error message 43401
Official Employee

Hi SDB3 - 

I pulled up your account & believe you are signing in with an email address that is not associated with your Xfinity Home security account.  I will private message you with the email address you should be using to sign in.

Thanks,

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi kenrhon - 

I pulled up your account & see that you've been in touch with a tech & that you are no longer experiencing issues.  

Rachel

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I have been on the Xfinity Support with 3 people and no one could help me out.

Anyone know the issue?

Official Employee

Hi scolehour - 

43401s can happen for a few different reasons.  I need additional information from you to pull up your account.  I've private messaged you.

Thanks!

Rachel