Community Forum

Xfinity HomeApp not working

New Poster

Xfinity HomeApp not working

Hello,

My Xinfity Home App got dis-connected and was not able to log in. Once I changed password, I could log in. But even after re-login, not able to operate my home activity system.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity HomeApp not working

@akumarbaghel17 wrote:

Hello,

My Xinfity Home App got dis-connected and was not able to log in. Once I changed password, I could log in. But even after re-login, not able to operate my home activity system.

No clue: Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity HomeApp not working

Thank you for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced Sunday evening.  An issue occurred that prevented some users' access to the Xfinity Home mobile, X1 and web applications. Please rest assured that during that period of time, all home security features were working and homes were protected. The issue has been resolved and we are taking steps to avoid a recurrence of the same issue in the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!