Community Forum

Xfinity Home

New Poster

Xfinity Home

Unable to view 1 of 5 cameras. Also at times, unable to view from any of my cameras. I have to delete and open app and yet still can’t view from the same camera. I can view from the other source just not from my IPhone 8. This is an ongoing issues now for 3 weeks.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Home

@Jonsfc wrote:
Unable to view 1 of 5 cameras. Also at times, unable to view from any of my cameras. I have to delete and open app and yet still can’t view from the same camera. I can view from the other source just not from my IPhone 8. This is an ongoing issues now for 3 weeks.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874.  They have been very helpful.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Jonsfc -- Thanks for reaching out.  I shared your account with engineering and we're seeing successful activity on our end.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Jonsfc -- Reaching out again to see if you're still experiencing this issue.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Still having problem viewing from 1 of 5 cameras
Official Employee

Thanks for letting us know @Jonsfc. We will continue to look into this and reply to this thread with our findings.