Community Forum

Xfinity Home integration with Apple Homekit / Siri

New Poster

Xfinity Home integration with Apple Homekit / Siri

Please add Apple HomeKit integration to the Xfinity Home app. It would add great convenience for HomeKit/Xfinity Home customers to be able to use Siri (via Homepods, iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches) to control arming, disarming and checking status of their Xfinity home system!
Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home integration with Apple Homekit / Siri

****Validated Best Answer as of 04/2019***

KC-Schu -- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us some feedback.  I'll pass this along as at this time this feature is not currently available. If this changes in the future, we will be sure to share it here in the Xfinity Forum. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I second this. Can we have an update on this?
New Poster

Yes please! Bottom line is that I got Xfinity Home because of a bundle with my TV, but if they continue to not support Homekit (as everything else in my house is), I'll ultimately look for another solution and ditch Xfinity.

New Poster

This good be very useful. I concur 

New Poster

Yes please! When can we expect integration with Siri so I can ask Siri to arm/disarm the alarm, unlock the front door, etc?