Community Forum

Xfinity Home app not working on Pixel 3XL

New Poster

Xfinity Home app not working on Pixel 3XL

I can successfully login but then the app never let's me go anywhere. It's stuck on Continue. I've uninstalled, restarted the phone and reinstalled the app but it never let's me go further. The phone is running Android version 9.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home app not working on Pixel 3XL

Thank you for raising this problem to us.  We are investigating what is happening.  We have validated that the Xfinity Home app is compatible with the Pixel 3XL.

Our login screens are presented in your mobile phone's default Web Browser and we depend on cookies.  If you are not using Chrome as your default browser, please try setting Chrome as your default to see if that corrects the problem.

Please let us know if this works and meanwhile, we are continuing to investigate in our logs to identify the problem.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home app not working on Pixel 3XL

Thanks, I was using Edge as my browser. Switching to Chrome solved the problem and I'm able to use the app.