Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity Home App

New Poster

Xfinity Home App

I am receiving a 43999 error when trying to login to the Xfinity Home app. I have unintstalled and reinstalled the app, as well as turned my iPhone 5S off and on. Neither fixed the issue. Please assist.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App

Hi michaeljhouran - 

I pulled up your account & see successful sign ins since you've posted.  I believe you may have been using an alternate username when logging in, which is a common source of this error.

Are you still experiencing sign in issues?

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Help!

I am experiencing the same error, #43999.

Thanks,
ss
Official Employee

Hi ssock44 - 

I'd like to confirm the username you are using to sign into our mobile application.  I will private message you.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Rachel

I was using my husbands account.  I was told that we can only use the Primary login to access the alarm system from IOS or Web.

Official Employee

Hi michaeljhouran -

I'd like to private message you with the email address I believe you should be using.

Thanks,

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi ssock44 - 

Our techs have made two attempts to get in touch with you directly.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Rachel,

Thanks for checking in. I am still having the issue, but I haven't been able to contact the individuals that called me because we work similar hours. I'm going to try and call the general number right now. 

Thanks,

Derek

Official Employee

ssock44 - 

Not a problem.  I'll update your ticket with this information so if you can't get through, hopefully we can get someone from a later shift to contact you.

Thanks,

Rachel