Community Forum

Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

New Poster

Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

I keep having to login when I open the Xfinity Home app. I have re-installed the app at least 3 times already. I have a Samsung S8+. Has anyone seen this before?
20180325_194718.jpg
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

Hi fatNfurious -- 

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know.  I've been able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  I will reach out when I have more information!

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Happening to both me and my husbsnd as well.
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Home App on Iphone

Hello,

I now have to log in everytime I want to access my xfinity home app, before it would open automatically with out the need to enter my credentials, how do i go  back to that setting? i really dont like having to enter my credentials everytime i need to access mt app. Thanks in advance!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Home App on Iphone

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Can you both please confirm that you are using the most recent version of the Xfinity Home app?  If not, please try updating.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

My app updated last night and it don't work. I signed out and back in. Uninstalled and reinstalled app with no luck. It's on the welcome to Xfinity home. Add device
Official Employee

Gcruz1 -- Thanks for reaching out.  I want to make sure I'm pulling up the correct account & will need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Its happening to me now i sign in n it takes me nack and asks for my password again when i put it in like multiple times it goes to my account than goes back to ask for my password. I need help as well
New Poster

Its happening on my page as well. I log in than it takes me back and ask for my password i can't manage my account or anything
Silver Problem Solver

@Mistynluis wrote:
Its happening on my page as well. I log in than it takes me back and ask for my password i can't manage my account or anything

Are you able to log in to the website?

https://home.xfinity.com/

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

It's happening to my account right now. Keep asking for my password no matter how many times I finish entering it. 

Silver Problem Solver

@leduy10192 wrote:

It's happening to my account right now. Keep asking for my password no matter how many times I finish entering it. 

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

If they can't help, try calling 1800comcast.