Community Forum

Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

New Poster

Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

I keep having to login when I open the Xfinity Home app. I have re-installed the app at least 3 times already. I have a Samsung S8+. Has anyone seen this before?
20180325_194718.jpg
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

Hi fatNfurious -- 

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know.  I've been able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  I will reach out when I have more information!

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Home App keeps asking for login info

Happening to both me and my husbsnd as well.
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Home App on Iphone

Hello,

I now have to log in everytime I want to access my xfinity home app, before it would open automatically with out the need to enter my credentials, how do i go  back to that setting? i really dont like having to enter my credentials everytime i need to access mt app. Thanks in advance!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Home App on Iphone

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Can you both please confirm that you are using the most recent version of the Xfinity Home app?  If not, please try updating.

Regular Visitor

My app updated last night and it don't work. I signed out and back in. Uninstalled and reinstalled app with no luck. It's on the welcome to Xfinity home. Add device
Official Employee

Gcruz1 -- Thanks for reaching out.  I want to make sure I'm pulling up the correct account & will need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel