Community Forum

Xfinity Home App doesn't show Live cameras

New Poster

Xfinity Home App doesn't show Live cameras

Xfinity Home App doesn't show Live cameras on my Note 8 mobile phone. Any fixes?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Home App doesn't show Live cameras

@dray559 wrote:
Xfinity Home App doesn't show Live cameras on my Note 8 mobile phone. Any fixes?

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 and see if they can help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I have the exact same problem on my wife and my iPhones. Every time they update the app the break the live feeds on the mobile app. I spent over an hour on the phone with “tech support” and they were less than helpful resolving the issue.
Silver Problem Solver

@ZeuS525 wrote:
I have the exact same problem on my wife and my iPhones. Every time they update the app the break the live feeds on the mobile app. I spent over an hour on the phone with “tech support” and they were less than helpful resolving the issue.

I pay extra for 24-hour recording - are you paying for it?

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

Yes, I do but I’d still like to be able get live feeds from my 4 cameras when I access the app.
Silver Problem Solver

@ZeuS525 wrote:
Yes, I do but I’d still like to be able get live feeds from my 4 cameras when I access the app.

I have two cameras and I can see a live feed from both at the same time on all my XHome apps.