Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity Home App - No luck on the other board, so I thought I would see if anyone else is having the same problem

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Home App - No luck on the other board, so I thought I would see if anyone else is having the same problem

Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer. I have been trying to resolve this issue for a week now. I have 3 ticket numbers cr523835437 cr523835437 and cr522921031. A Tech called and left a number to call him back at (855)484-1453 but the number always says I have reached them after business hours. I called at 10am, 1pm, 3pm CST on Monday, and he never left an extension to reach him at. I was told my issue was to be sent to level 2, advanced repair team, but havent received any customer service whatsoever. This is absolutely ridiculous. Even more frustrating is when calling customer service they have you do the same thing over and over and over to try to solve the problem before they will escalate your issue. So I am paying for a service that I can't use. I get the 43401 message when trying to login xfinity home app on my phone stating I am not using the email that was used to set the account up with. I am using the same @comcast.net email address and password that I can login to xfinity tv, xfinity tv go apps, and also access my account via my computer on comcast.net..

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Home App - No luck on the other board, so I thought I would see if anyone else is having the same problem

Anyone else have any succes at any point in their history with any other help forums????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  Im desperate, this is ridiculose!  

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App - No luck on the other board, so I thought I would see if anyone else is having the same problem

Hi teecrose - 

I pulled up your account & see the only open ticket is CR522921031, the others were marked resolved after being unable to reach you.  I looked into this myself & see what might be causing your issue.  I will private message you.

Thanks,

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

Sounds great, thank you for looking into my issue.  I only missed the one call.  I called the number that was left multiple times for a few days, and it states I am calling outside of bussiness hours.  

New Poster

I'm having the same issue when I'm trying to log into my home mobile app. Getting the same error message, telling me to log in using the email and password used when first signed up for service. Please help me , this is seriously fustrating!
Official Employee

Hi steve3blanca - 

I've pulled up your accout to look into the source of this issue.  Can you please make sure both of your devices are updated to the most current version of our app?

Thanks!

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

Still not working and still waiting on someone from comcast to contact me or fix the problem.

Frequent Visitor

Finally!!!   Got a call from Comcast (thank you Carrie)  and they fixed it!  Not sure what she did to fix it though. 

Official Employee

Teecrose - 

Glad this issue was resolved for you.  Carrie was able to make an update on the account side to correct the sign in issue.

Thanks!

Rachel