Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity Home App - Android device

New Poster

Xfinity Home App - Android device

Xfinity Home app not working on Android device (Galaxy S7) - worked fine until 12/11/17.  Now just keeps trying to connect and dots keep cycling.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled app numerous times - same problem.  Changed password and reset app on Iphone and Ipad - but unable to do so on S7 - just keep getting dots cycling.  Not able to sign or or log in with new password.  Not a good thing when you cannot access your home security while you are away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App - Android device

AugeMe --

Thanks for taking the time to post to our forums.  Our engineering team is working on a fix that will be included in an upcoming release.  I was able to pull up your account information & share it with them.  

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I reported this problem on Sunday, December 10.  CR749925253  Someone was to follow up with me within 48 hours...have not yet been contacted. 

Official Employee

johamil --

Thanks for reaching out.  I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  Our engineering team is already looking into this issue.  I was able to pull up your account details and share them with our engineering team to troubleshoot. I will reach out when I have more information!

Thanks!

Rachel