Community Forum

XH App & Sign In Issues for users with Samsung devices

Official Employee

XH App & Sign In Issues for users with Samsung devices

A recent Android update released to some Samsung devices (most notably the S10) has prevented some users from launching and/or logging into the Xfinity Home app. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as our engineers have worked to diagnose and fix these issues.  Our 10.18.4 update addresses these issues.  If you have not already downloaded the latest update, please do so now.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: XH App & Sign In Issues for users with Samsung devices

Hi,
I just got a samsung s9 and ever since I upgraded i can't login to my xfinity app
Official Employee

Hi there, Annahorrigan95. Welcome! Thank you for posting and for patiently awaiting a reply. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this trouble. Can you confirm that you have downloaded the most recent update? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi, I'm a Comcast employee with a Note 9 & I've been experiencing the same issue for 3 days now. I've un/ reinstalled several times. I currently have the 10.22.6 version that I installed on 6/27/19. This is very frustrating because I'm unable to turn the alarm on/off remotely. Please advise.
Thank you,
(Edited)

Official Employee

Sabreena wrote: Hi, I'm a Comcast employee with a Note 9 & I've been experiencing the same issue for 3 days now. I've un/ reinstalled several times. I currently have the 10.22.6 version that I installed on 6/27/19. This is very frustrating because I'm unable to turn the alarm on/off remotely. Please advise. 
Thank you, 
Sabreena Pasquet

Hello and thank you for creating a post, I am more than happy to assist you with getting this issue resolved. Can you tell me if you only have this issue on your Samsung equipment or do you have the same problem on all devices? Do you see any error messages on your home security touch pad? 

Official Employee

@Sabreena, we have not heard back from you on here, but I wanted to follow up and see if you were still experiencing this sign-in issue on your end?  

Official Employee

@Sabreena, I never heard back from you on here but if you still need assistance with this App sign-in concern, please send me a Private Message including your name. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

New Poster

Hello I'm also having this problem, I have a s8+ and I downloaded the app when I got Xfinity about a month ago, I looked, and already have the newest update, I cant even get into the websites version of my account on my phone either.
Official Employee

Twjackson96, thanks for letting us know about your login issues across several XFINITY Apps. Let's take a closer look at the provisioning of your user ID. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.