XFinity Home App only shows live cameras when in WIFI
I have had an issue the last few weeks with the XFinity Home App showing the live cameras. If I am in WIFI it works just fine, if I turn off WIFI it no longer works. It used to work just fine. Here are the checks I've gone through already.
1. Checked with my service provider (TMobile). They have done extensive tests and say it's an Xfinity issue.
2. I have enough data through my cell phone provider, so it's not a lack of data.
3. I'm in the same location that I've been able to see the cameras live before, so it isn't a matter of not being in a location with enough coverage.
4. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Same issue.
5. I can see the saved 10 second camera clips no problem, it's just seeing the live camera feeds. Camera just spins and spins and never refreshes.
6. I've turned off my phone, and I've reset my network settings on my phone.