Community Forum

Unable to log into app today

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to log into app today

Brought up the Home app today on my iPhone XS to set my alarm and get “we’re having trouble logging you in” every time. The app has even brought me to the xfinity login page over and over and nothing works. I’ve tried quitting all apps and restarting. Never had this issue before, is something down?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to log into app today

@mhedstrom wrote:
Brought up the Home app today on my iPhone XS to set my alarm and get “we’re having trouble logging you in” every time. The app has even brought me to the xfinity login page over and over and nothing works. I’ve tried quitting all apps and restarting. Never had this issue before, is something down?

For a test are you able to use the website?

https://home.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to sign in in my I phone 6
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Dol2 wrote:
Unable to sign in in my I phone 6

What exactly are you trying to do?  My iPhones stay signed in once I connect them to my Xfinity SSID/password.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
New Poster

I’ve been trying over a week to log into the Xfinity home app. Keep getting a login error.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

what is the wording of the error?