Community Forum

Unable to Arm/Disarm Remotely

New Poster

Unable to Arm/Disarm Remotely

Yesterday I noticed that I was unable to disarm my system remotely from both my iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S8. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps on both devices. Today I'm still unable to use the apps on those devices so I attempted to arm via home.xfinity.com and nothing happened. So it seems I'm completely unable to use my system remotely. I spoke to someone yesterday about the app via chat but I didn't know it that it wouldn't work online either. When trying to arm on the iPhone I get error 13999, online it just never arms (I've waited several minutes and nothing happens).

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to Arm/Disarm Remotely

@AngLala wrote:

Yesterday I noticed that I was unable to disarm my system remotely from both my iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S8. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps on both devices. Today I'm still unable to use the apps on those devices so I attempted to arm via home.xfinity.com and nothing happened. So it seems I'm completely unable to use my system remotely. I spoke to someone yesterday about the app via chat but I didn't know it that it wouldn't work online either. When trying to arm on the iPhone I get error 13999, online it just never arms (I've waited several minutes and nothing happens).

One thing to try - call XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

AngLala - Thanks for reaching out. To pull up your account, I need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks! Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I get Error code 13999 when trying to arm or disarm remotely. A tech was to call me back but called during dinner at a resturant and when I tried to call back... he was gone. Can anyone assist?