Community Forum

Problems with the App

New Poster

Problems with the App

I can no longer connect to my home security system through the Xfinity home App. I posted on the Google forum and got a response to pay on here. Not sure that the difference is in the forums but the App still doesn't work. Going on 2 weeks now. The App just says "now connecting to your home" I have uninstalled and reinstalled on 2 different devices.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Problems with the App

Call XHome customer service.  They have been very helpful for me. 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Notafan9999999 --

Thanks for reaching out. Our engineering team is already looking into this issue. We ask that users post to our XFINITY forums as it allows us to pull up your account details and share them with our engineering team to troubleshoot. I will reach out when I have more information!

Thanks!

Rachel

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issues. The Infinity Home App will NOT connect via Wifi but will connect immediately if I turn off Wifi and it only has a cellular connection. Every now and then it will connect via Wifi but I must force close the app and then re-open to get a update. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times and am running iOS 11.2.1 on a iPhone 6.