Community Forum

Ongoing APP issues

New Poster

Ongoing APP issues

Same problems as everyone else on here apparently.  I was told to post here rather than on the "app page", not sure what the difference is, seems like a hassle, and more steps we shouldn't have to take, but that's just MHO.

I cannot get the app to load, just sits there and spins, this has been an ongoing issue since April when I started the service back up.  I do not want ot have to keep going downstairs after I'm in bed just to set my alarm.  I too have the updated app, but this was happening in the previous versions as well.

Official Employee

Re: Ongoing APP issues

Chevygirl95 -- We ask that users post to our forums so that we can pull up their accounts and troubleshoot with them directly.  To pull up your account, I need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!