Community Forum

Ongoing APP issues

Highlighted
New Poster

Ongoing APP issues

Same problems as everyone else on here apparently.  I was told to post here rather than on the "app page", not sure what the difference is, seems like a hassle, and more steps we shouldn't have to take, but that's just MHO.

I cannot get the app to load, just sits there and spins, this has been an ongoing issue since April when I started the service back up.  I do not want ot have to keep going downstairs after I'm in bed just to set my alarm.  I too have the updated app, but this was happening in the previous versions as well.

Official Employee

Re: Ongoing APP issues

Chevygirl95 -- We ask that users post to our forums so that we can pull up their accounts and troubleshoot with them directly.  To pull up your account, I need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Still having intermittent app issues. Tonight I have no access to my home security again. Also will not work with the voice remote. My Xfinity account app tells me I do not even have a security system??? I had to use the main box downstairs, tested it and it has net but no mobile. Didn't even get my email that it was armed. Worked fine this morning. I have un and reinstalled the app, tried the worthless "assistant " nothing working. It's really worrisome when you are afraid to count on your security system working properly. Another thing, the other night, I set the alarm and heard it "set" again about 20 minutes later, looked in my alarm history and saw it was by a "deleteduser". Again, this is very concerning, being it is my security system.
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  An issue occurred that prevented access to the Xfinity Home mobile, X1 and web applications for some users. Please rest assured that during that period of time, home security features were working and homes were protected. The issue has been resolved and we are taking steps to avoid a recurrence of the same issue in the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!