Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

My mobile up didn't work

My mobile up didn't work

my xfinity tv to go and remote control my iphone 6s didn't work. I used it a while go but now it asked me to up grade . I didn't degrading or lowering my service. I still use the same service but I don't know why the mobile up didn't work keep ask me to upgrade or subscribe.

Any help would be apperciate for set up.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: My mobile up didn't work

Hi Conchs98 -- 

I pulled up your account & updated the ID associated with the email address on the Xfinity Home account.  Can you please try signing into the Xfinity Home app again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi awokefentayie -- 

I pulled up your account & see no active Xfinity Home security service.  This section of the forums is for the Xfinity Home mobile app, which is for subscribers of the XH security & home automation product.  You would not be able to log into the Xfinity Home app without active Xfinity Home service.

I want to clarify which app you are having an issue with.  I see you mentioned the TV Go app, etc -- Are you having an issue with the TV Go/Remote Apps?  

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I recently had the Home system installed and I have not been able to access the mobile app (home), the web portal, and the X1 home app does not work either. I have chatted with tech support and was supposed to receive a call three days ago and have not
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hi Conchs98 -- 

I pulled up your account & updated the ID associated with the email address on the Xfinity Home account.  Can you please try signing into the Xfinity Home app again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

It's now working as it should. Thank you
Official Employee

Hi Conchs98 --

Glad to hear it & happy to help.  Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need any further troubleshooting help.

Thanks!

Rachel