Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Mobile app error #11104

New Poster

Mobile app error #11104

I've never had any problems with my xfinity home system or the iPhone app - until this morning. I keep getting error #11104 on my phone as soon as I Try to sign in. I've tried restarting my phone as well as deleting the app and reinstalling.
New Poster

Re: Mobile app error #11104

I just started getting the same error.  IT will not let me log into the Home app or the my account app on my iphone

Contributor

Earlier today I went to disarm my alarm like i normally do through my iPhone and it kept giving me an error. I had to walk to the tablet and disarm it from there to open my door without setting off the alarm. When I got to work, I checked it again and it showed that the alarm was still "Armed Night", even after I disarmed it. I finally got it to disarm by the website and now it won't let me even log into my app on the iPhone. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, still nothing. Hoping there's a fix for this soon. I depend on the phone to arm and disarm most of the time.

Frequent Visitor

I got the same error. Seems Xfinity's services to Mobile Apps are broken at the moment. Hopefully, they bring them back online soon.

Official Employee

Hi synthetik, chrisdavis1971, chris818, Foiden -- 

We believe the trouble you are experiencing may be due to the wider issue posted in this pinned thread: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XH-Mobile-App/Intermittent-Issues-with-Xfinity-Home-Mobile-App/td-p/253...

We'd like to know if you are still experiencing these issues.  If so, then we can proceed to open a ticket.

Thanks!

Rachel