Community Forum

Mobile App for Camera

New Poster

Mobile App for Camera

The mobile app (HOME) that allow you to view the camera hasn't been properly working for about a month now. I have uninstalled the app 5 times even checking to ensure if I have the latest updated app and it still gives the error message that read we are having trouble connection to yoru camera, lets trouble shoot to get it working (during the live view).  I love the app and I love the added sound, however what's the point of having it when you can utilize it.  Pls fix. 

Official Employee

Re: Mobile App for Camera

lorettalee -- Thanks so much for taking the time to post.  I was able to pull up your account & share with engineering to troubleshoot.  I will respond here with more information once they've taken a look!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Mobile App for Camera

lorettalee -- Engineering pulled up your account & believes a tech is needed resolve the issue.  I've partnered with our Care Team on this one, they should reach out via phone to help schedule the tech appointment.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!