Community Forum

Login Error

New Poster

Login Error

Evening, I'm experiencing a login error on my Xfinity Home app. The app redirects me to the Xfinity webpage to login using my comcast email password. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app to no avail. Any ideas???

Official Employee

Re: Login Error

Please see the post below...

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Home-App/Login-User-ID-for-Xfinity-Home-applications/m-p/290041...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I see the issue on your account and I have private messaged you about it.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issues and would like to know why. 

Official Employee

annieozoria -- 

Thanks for reaching out. To pull up your account, I need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks! Rachel