Community Forum

New Poster

Updated phones, have been unable to log in to Home app since. It just says 'We're having trouble.' I'm having trouble too... I'm having trouble staying with this service when it is not worth anything. I looked at the app installation page, already tried installing the app again as well as changing Chrome to my default as suggested.
Regular Visitor

Re: Log In Broken for S10

There was an update released yesterday for the app that resolved the login issue.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Log In Broken for S10

As broncoag mentioned -- 

A recent Android update released to some Samsung devices (most notably the S10) has prevented some users from launching and/or logging into the Xfinity Home app. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as our engineers have worked to diagnose and fix these issues.  Our 10.18.4 update addresses these issues.  If you have not already downloaded the latest update, please do so now.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!