Community Forum

I can’t arm/disarm on my xfinity home app

New Poster

I can’t arm/disarm on my xfinity home app

My xfinity home app isn’t allowing me to arm or disarm. It’s been like this for 5 days I’ve call home support and no one can seem to help me. Is anyone else having this problem it’s really frustrating paying for a service that doesn’t work half the time.
Official Employee

Re: I can’t arm/disarm on my xfinity home app

Triblon --

Thanks for reaching out.  Can you please let me know what you're experiencing in a little more detail?  You can also attach screenshots by clicking on "Photos"/the camera icon above the text box when replying.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Looking for some help. Since yesterday, I am not able to turn on lights or set my alarm via the home app.
Silver Problem Solver

@MichaelJCaton wrote:
Looking for some help. Since yesterday, I am not able to turn on lights or set my alarm via the home app.

I had an issue yesterday and Home Service was able to resolve it.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

MichaelJCaton - Thanks for reaching out. Can you please let me know what you're experiencing in a little more detail? You can also attach screenshots by clicking on "Photos"/the camera icon above the text box when replying.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!