Community Forum

Home app

New Poster

Home app

Can’t log into home app just keep getting 3 flashing dots
New Poster

Re: Home app

I'm having the same issue - all day I have not been able to get logged in - error pops up 'We're having some trouble logging you in - Try Again'... so frustrating!  I did uninstall and re-install with same results.

Silver Problem Solver

https://www.cnet.com/news/comcast-confirms-nationwide-outage/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Shermcourt11 -- 

Thanks for reaching out.  I was able to pull up your account & see successful app activity since you posted.  Are you still experiencing any issues with the Xfinity Home app?

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Mkoz -- 

Thanks for taking the time to post.  I pulled up your account and will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!