Community Forum

Home app won't connect

New Poster

Home app won't connect

3 days ago the app forced both my phone (iPhone) and my wife's phone(android) to re-sign in. Now neither one will connect with our system. Just get the 3 dots flashing and it never connects. Any suggestions?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Home app won't connect

Start by deleting and reinstalling the app and let us know what happens.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

I am having this same problem. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app but that does not work. It also does not work on my iPad or my wife's phone.
Silver Problem Solver

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Home-App/Log-in-trouble/m-p/2930925#M4700

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

I have deleted and re-installed the app on both phones multiple times to no avail. I have also rebooted both the alarm keypad as well as the router it still just says trying to connect to your home.
Silver Problem Solver

Dd you call this number?  877-298-0874

Official Employee

Mwc159 -- 

I pulled up your account & updated something on my end.  Can you please try signing in again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Calancook -- 

To pull up your account, I need some more information.  Can you please send me a private message with the phone number or @comcast.net email address associated with your account?  To send a private message click on my name "ComcastRachelH", then click private message me. 

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Rachel you're awesome! Works great. Thank you!!!
Official Employee

Yes!! So glad to hear everything is working for you now.  Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future!

Rachel