Community Forum

Home app showing wrong video events

Contributor

Home app showing wrong video events

When I select a video Event to watch, the actual video that plays will be from a video event that happened maybe two events earlier in the day. The iOS app was updated recently so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Official Employee

Re: Home app showing wrong video events

Cydeweyz --

Thanks for reaching out.  We recently released an app update that we believe should address this issue.  Can you try updating & let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Seems to be better now. Thanks
Official Employee

Cydeweyz -- Thanks for providing an update.  Glad to hear it's working correctly for you now.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have been having this same isssue for over a month, I have updated the app.. deleted and re installed and still have not been able to resolve the issue
Official Employee

IIB -- Thanks for reaching out & I apologize for the frustration.  We're aware of this issue and already actively working on a fix.  I will provide an update when available.