Community Forum

Home app has not shown live feed for 2 months

New Poster

Home app has not shown live feed for 2 months

The app on my android hasn't shown live feed in 2 months. I contacted xfinity and was transferred to several departments. One representative said they were aware of problems and were working on it. This problem only happens with my phone so I am and have been unable to view any life feed for 2 months.
App has been uninstalled and reinstalled. Cameras have been unplugged and replugged. Booted, routed stopped and restarted all things have been tried to no avail.
No resolution!!!!
New Poster

Re: Home app has not shown live feed for 2 months

I’m having the same problem. Reported so many times but still no fix! Considering cancelling home security after contract is over because of issues we’ve been having since day 1
Official Employee

Shay215 & Jonsfc -- Thanks for reaching out & I apologize for the frustration.  I have already pulled up your accounts & shared with engineering to troubleshoot.  I'll reach out when I have more information.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Shay215 -- Could you please try again now?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

At least you have gotten a response. This is maddening. Come on Comcast. Help us out here!

New Poster

There is no change !!! 

Silver Problem Solver

@Shay215 wrote:

There is no change !!! 

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thanks Robert. Will do.