Community Forum

Home app for Android blows!

New Poster

Home app for Android blows!

This app is horrible. The worst app I have ever been forced to use. I said as much in my google play store review of this app, and was asked to post here on this forum.

A quick look over some of the posts shows that everyone else is having problems too. I didn't see many solutions.

So once or twice a week or so when I open the app to arm my system, it says "Log In". I know darn well I'm already logged in. When I try to follow the prompts and log in.....it says "you are already logged in". Well no kidding! But it will not allow me to do anything else. So the only thing I can do is uninstall the app, and then reinstall it. Then it will work for a few more days.

Did I mention that this is by far the slowest loading and functioning app on my phone?!

It

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Home app for Android blows!

Actually this forum blows too!

Makes sense tho, since the same people probably designed both. What an epic waste of my time.

Silver Problem Solver

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Update: Today (7/14/18) even when I uninstall and reinstalled the app.....it still did not work. It says that my usernam and or password is incorrect.  My username and password is correct and has never once changed since the system was installed.

Official Employee

Hello Sidclanks, I am more than happy to help you get your app working properly. First I will need to verify some account information, can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!