Community Forum

Home Mobile App

New Poster

Home Mobile App

My Mobile app for home is not working.  When you click on the clip to watch it, it pops up a different day and time.  It's so dumb.  This app was the biggest selling feature for us becuase we both work.  So I am paying for a service that isn't working and each call we are told.  We will note it and if there is a fix we will get back to you.  UNEXCEPTABLE!!  That would be like me saying sorry that you can't text, your phone still works so keep paying for it.  How stupid is that!?  and yes we emptied caches and have uninstalled and reinstalled the app we are all updated and still not having any answers.  Someone needs to help us!  Otherwise I will go to someone else who can offer me a mobile app that I can actually use!  Totally annoyed!

Official Employee

Re: Home Mobile App

Tracey2018 -- Thanks for reaching out & I apologize for the frustration.  We're aware of this issue and already actively working on a fix.  I will provide an update when available.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!