Community Forum

Home App Authorization Error

New Poster

Home App Authorization Error

I have been using the home app and everything worked fine.  Went out of town over the weekend and the internet serivce went out one day and now my app will not let me login.  I keep getting authorization error 55403.

I have tried unistalling and re-installing the app as well as confirmed that I am using the correct email address. 

Official Employee

Re: Home App Authorization Error

thelevib --

I pulled up your account and will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I'm having the same problem
Official Employee

Pookdogg79 --

I pulled up your account and will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I'm having the same problem, too.

I keep rebooting the router and the touch screen and called support, but still can't log in.

Official Employee

WellnessHealth --

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I am having the same problem
Official Employee

Tsheamusic -- 

Thanks for reaching out.  I pulled up your account & see that you made a payment recently, which likely corrected the issue.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel