Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error message 43999 and other problems

New Poster

Error message 43999 and other problems

In addition to the three other times this home security system has failed and required tech support to come out and hours and hours of time on the phone since I signed up for this service January I am now getting the error code 43999 when trying to log into the Home app. I already have two sensors that do not work and can't get a Comcast technician out timely to fix it so I'm about to go on vacation for two weeks with a partially armed home security system. Now in addition to that I've got this problem so I won't even be able to monitor it remotely . I must say Comcast had been absolutely terrible and I regret ever signing up for all of the services. With that said does anybody know how to fix this error what the problem is I can't get into the Home app.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error message 43999 and other problems

Nope, getting the same error for the past two days. Just checked again, still the same error 43999. I am NOT happy.
Official Employee

Hi Bdavis500 - 

I believe to have found the source of your error.  I have private messaged you regarding this.

Thanks,

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

What is the resolution? I asked this same question on the forum but you guys didn't respond to me telling me you found out the solution? Why is that? I posed mine days ago, even before this post and you guys tell him you have the fix for it for him but ignore mine? That's not cool. Not cool at all.
Official Employee

Hi n1vag - 

We are still investigating the source of your individual error.  Error codes can be caused by multiple issues.  We are still actively working on resolving your issue.  

Thanks!

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

Oh jeez, how are they any different? It's the same error code. How can we have the same error code but different problems? That doesn't make sense to me...this needs to get fixed like now. I'm really starting to get angry. I'm paying for a service that I can't even use!!! This is getting ridiculous!!!!
Frequent Visitor

If this doesn't get fixed here VERY soon, I am going to cancel this dumb service. This is ridiculous. Making me absolutely livid!! It's been FOUR days already!!!
New Poster

did you get any help with this???  I am experiencing the exact problem.  I thought it might be my new phone because the app works fine on my ipad and was working great on my old phone.  I thought it worked on the new one until I updated, but I could be confused.  I am going to try resetting my password to see if that helps.  I hope you will post if you find a solution.

New Poster

Resetting my password didn't help.  Smiley Sad  I'm going to try removing the app and reinstalling.  But, that's about all I can think of to do.  Hope we can get some help!

New Poster

Same problem here. I've had the 43999 error and changing my password did not help. I have no problem logging in at the Xfinity site.

New Poster

Hi all my devices are now showing up this same error, can you please advise what the source of the error is? Thanks
Official Employee

Hi pfmckee - 

I believe you are using a username other than the primary username provisioned with your Xfinity Home account when trying to sign in.  This is the source of your 43999 error.  I will private message you with the primary username to use when signing in.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi Garden5 - 

I pulled up your account & see that you registered for Xfinity Home service with a non @comcast.net domain email address.  This sometimes causes issues.  I'd like to open a ticket on your behalf so a tech can update your information and get you signed in.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi pascalr -- 

I don't see Xfinity Home security service on your account.  Are you a current subscriber of this service?  

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I am having the same issue today. I have been added as a user on the account to monitor when necessary and can't use the app. I am not the primary user and don't have that information. How can I use this system if it only works with the primary log in?

ComcastRachelH wrote:

Hi pascalr -- 

I don't see Xfinity Home security service on your account.  Are you a current subscriber of this service?  

Thanks,

Rachel

ComcastRachelH wrote:

Hi pascalr -- 

Thanks,

Rachel

ComcastRachelH wrote:

Hi pascalr -- 

Thanks,

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi Dianawu - 

Unfortunately at this time, our app only supports sign in with the username provisioned when the Xfinity Home security account was set up.

Rachel