Community Forum

Error message 43500 on iPad and iPhone App

Official Employee

Re: Error message 43500 on iPad and iPhone App

Bg1,

Looks like a tech followed up with you and your issue is resolved. Let me know if you if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Shannon

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: You are only able to sign in on one device at a time!

Hey Shannon-

Thanks for the reply. What do you need from me to proceed? This is a new issue, as we used to both be able to be logged in.
Official Employee

Re: You are only able to sign in on one device at a time!

Hi Shellz206,

I just sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shannon

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

This stuff happens all the time with my phone. Not only that, I have uninstalled and redownloaded the APP numerous times. If we pay for the Xfinity Home security the APP should be working way better. My history shows all the time and the house will arm and disarm from the APP, however, the cameras and temperatures dont registar half of the time. I am cutting off Comcast all together next month. I am really sick of this. I have had tech support try to fix things. The Comcast cable and home security guys have come out about 4 times over the past 2 years. We are not very happy Smiley Sad

Regular Visitor

I have tried the reset order, reinstalling the app and loging in in various ways both over 4g and Wi-Fi and the same error code every time. I only have one user on my account so that cannot be the issue.

Any help would be appriciated

Official Employee

Hi,

It looks like you have two version of our app installed: our "Comcast Labs" app (which is used for testing) and our production Xfinity Home app.

Can you please delete both apps and the reinstall the production app which is the black and red icon app and can be found here: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comcast&hl=en

Thanks,

Shannon

New Poster

Re: Error message 43500 on iPhone 4 App

The icon app is black & I have the current iOS for my iPhone 4. When I attempt to sign onto xfinity home, I get "System Error 43500"
What can I do to fix this? I have uninstalled & reinstalled; that didn't even help
Official Employee

Re: Error message 43500 on iPhone 4 App

Hi Thebeast07, I sent you a private message. Shannon

New Poster

Re: Error message 43500 on iPhone 5s

Same Issue here Shannon.  I login with only one login, which is my @comcast.net login and no matter what, can't disable/enable my alarm.  I had to set it off tonight to get in my house.

Please help.

New Poster

Has this issue been fixed yet so that we can allow more than one account to use the apps and portal? My primary can NOW, after customer service did something to fix that. But for some reason, I am still limited to one account only!!! That is frustrating. If I want to have my wife use the alarm on her computer or phone, she will need my email and password...how does that even make sense!?

Official Employee

Hi WillieStylez,

We are aware of this issue and are working to add the ability to use multiple accounts.

Shannon

Official Employee

Hi dzamy,

Most people on this thread are having 43500 errors on login. It sounds like you are getting a 43500 while trying to Arm/Disarm your system which is a connection issue we are also monitoring. We are working to improve overall connections but the stronger your celluar and internet connections, the less 43500 you will have.

We are activately working to reduce the number of 43500s and continue to watch this error on a daily basis. 

Shannon

New Poster

I am receiving a 43500 error message on the mobile app. I just got a new phone and from what I have read it looks like I need to uninstall the app from my old phone before it will work on my new phone.

Official Employee

Hi MarkusH, I have opened a ticket with our customer support team. Someone will be reaching out to you soon. Shannon

New Poster

Username Andrea77089 getting same code 43500 always used the same log in and password a least worked until about a week ago. Already rebooted everything
Contributor

I've been getting the same error message frequently since it was installed a few months ago. I've tried everything to fix it. A tech came out to the house two weeks ago and said there was a bad connection at the touch screen, and that was it. Then it kept happening and we were told to restart the router. My app doesn't work at all, I just get the error message. I can arm/ disarm with the touch screen, but my camera isn't connecting either. I'm also getting error # 32551 frequently.

This "security" system has left me feeling anything BUT secure. Does it even work if the power goes out??

I'm ready to toss this junk through the window.

Official Employee

@MarkusH wrote:

I am receiving a 43500 error message on the mobile app. I just got a new phone and from what I have read it looks like I need to uninstall the app from my old phone before it will work on my new phone.

You do not have any XH rate codes in billing. Our records show that you never had any services at this address until 11/24/14. This is when he had X1 installed.

-ComcastJoe

Regular Contributor

If you recive the error code make sure Comcast XH has your email address programmed into the system. Sometimes it can get changed and no one knows how that happens. If the address does not match with whats in the system you can sometimes still get the web version to work. Or you can try having Comcast change the email address in the system to something new to see if that works. You can only use one email address for the app, so everyone in the home needs to know what it is. Most of the time a tier2 tech are the ones that can change the email address in the system.

Think Customer First

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Highlighted
New Poster

I am also having this issue...

Just installed the system and everything worked well during that process (online activation, etc.).  When I tried to use it on my iPhone 6+ received the 43500 error.

Installed on my iPad Air (iOS 8.1.2) and had the same issue.

Called the tech - he confirmed that I was a XH Customer and that the account I was using (rboekhoff) was the correct account.  Still no go.

Un-installed and reinstalled.  No go.

Help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

R.

Tags (3)
Official Employee

Hi,

Can you please try again. You account was recently activated and you should be able to login. Let me know if this is not the case and I will investigate again.

Thanks,

Shannon

New Poster

Hi,

After the most recent app update, I am still getting error message 43500 and it is not saving my sign on information anymore. This is very inconvenient for me to keep typing my information in when i have set to store my sign in information. And to have to type it 2-3 times is not very friendly. What can be done?

Regular Contributor

If your not getting in with the app then the info you entered into the app will not be saved. Give Comcast a call and they should open a ticket if they can't fix it. Then you will receive a call back from a app tech with more power to solve your problem. Have them verify that the email address that your using is the same one programmed into the alarm panel.
Think Customer First

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I'm having the same error code 43500 when trying to log in to xfinity home ios app.  Logging onto the xfinity home web page works fine.  User name dldvogue.   There is only one email address and/or user name associated with this acct.  It's taken over 2 months and over 10 calls for tech support to even try to get the system installed using the self install web site.  Tech support gave up and said they couldn't fix it so a tech came out.  He made a call and told them to reset the hub info and it installed without a hitch.  Why couldn't tech support reset it????  NOW, I installed a camera and I can't see it becasue I can't log on to the ios app.  I am completely over comcast and will take ALL the xfinity equipment (TV/Home) back to the xfinity store and go with DirecTV.  I've spent well over 15 hours on the phone with them.  Unacceptable. 

Oh, and I was told I would be charged for the tech to come out to my house but to call in when I get the bill and it would be removed.   HUH?????

New Poster

have same error code. Not certain if I put in the correct iPad iPhone for him so am doing again. Time zone and time on my iPad and phone are correct. Using my account email login address and password. Not aware of any other user ID I should be using. Please help. Email bsgirl2u@Comcast.net

New Poster

Was using another account and that account is inactive now but I do have a comcast account that I would like to change to but can find no way to do so in the App.
New Poster

I am trying to log onto the security app. and I am getting error message 43500.  Do I have to use my husbands login and password or did you fix this error?  I really hate not being an actual person and having to use my husbands information like I'm invisible without him...

New Poster

I can log in with my droid, but can't with the ap
Official Employee

Hi dldvogue -

It appears you have had a few recent successful logins to our app.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi bsgirl2u - 

Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I can visit the website with my droid, but the ap gets the error.
Official Employee

Hi Hobby01 - 

I have opened a ticket for you & someone should be reaching out shortly to help resolve your issue.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi lloydmaria -

I am sorry you are experiencing errors.  We are investigating on how to add multiple usernames for the Xfinity Home app.  I've private messaged you to confirm you are able to log in with the primary account.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi lorendunkley - 

I'd like to confirm that you are an Xfinity Home Security subscriber.  The App you are trying to log into is for this service.

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Contributor

You can only use one email address to login with the app, and that is the email address that Comcast has on file for your home security. You cannot use two different email addresses.

Think Customer First

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

Thanks, I thought it was the ap to command DVR to record programs remotely.
New Poster

I just signed up (after a couple years being away from xfinity) and had the same issue with the error message.  After a slight headache, I uninstalled the app and simply re-installed it and have had no issues.  Hope this helps

Official Employee

lorendunkley - 

Not a problem.

Rachel