Community Forum

Error code 317033

Regular Visitor

Error code 317033

Does anybody know what this is, and why I can't deactivate or activate my alarm from the app? Customer service rep was zero help on the phone.
New Poster

Re: Error code 317033

Same thing is going on with my mobile app. This started happening yesterday.
Regular Visitor

After several hours mine "reset" I guess and appears to be working. After I spoke to the first Xfinity rep who was an absolute moron to say the least. I don't think he could speak in complete sentences and obviously had no clue. Great choice of people to hire. The second representative was helpful but still had no clue what the code meant. She told me that I would have to call in the morning and they would reset the whole network. In my opinion this is still unacceptable. As I said it actually seemed to reset. Regardless it's very annoying.
New Poster

is this an App issue or a system issue?

New Poster

My system is showing disarmed, but the last thing on the history says Armed. when I try to arm the system it gives me the error coad 317033. All sensers show closed, no sensers show tripped. I signed out of the mobile app and back in and all the indications are the same. Is there a Comcast person that might know what to do?

Regular Visitor

My issue corrected itself several hours later. Having said that and other stuff.( see above reply) I think this may have been an app issue but can't be sure. After speaking to Comcast they told me I would have to call them when I was home so they could do a system reset. That didn't have to take place since it corrected itself Although I don't know for sure, especially since nobody could actually answer me what their error code meant. Still extremely annoying on many levels. Also how do you post an error code and not know what it means?
New Poster

Exact same issue I am having, xfinity app shows disarmed but in fact it is still armed. It happened to me at night and when I check touch monitor, everything was armed. I did run a test and it showed my cellular connection was gone, it has to be some firmware update that did this
Regular Visitor

Well guess what! It's happening again tonight. Still no reply here on this forum. What a joke this is. Perhaps I should have paid a bit more and went with a company like ADT where I may get answers and a customer support team that has a clue what the error codes mean. Or better yet, working equipment. I really can't stand incompetence.
New Poster

It happened to me too. I think it's a system issue
Regular Visitor

What system? You mean Comcast? I just get annoyed beyond belief when I pay an outrageous amount of money each month for all these "services" and things don't work. In addition how do you not know what the error code is? Is it not the company's code, or is it a third party? If so everybody needs to be on the same page. To be it's unacceptable. This can't be that difficult.
New Poster

Happened 2 times last night while I was sleeping. Received 2 text messages, one at 1am and another at 3am saying my system has been disarmed, but in fact it was not. It is either a bug in the app on the phone or a firmware error with the touch screen, and if you try and activate from phone, you will get an error because you are trying to activate an alarm already active