Xfinity globe

Error 43999

New Poster

Error 43999

I keep on getting the same error 43999. Can someone assist me as well? Thanks
Official Employee

Re: Error 43999

Jdelmoral15 - 

I'd like to confirm the email address you are using to sign in.  I will private message you.

Thanks,

Rachel

Problem Solver

Comcast, why did this user get these issues in the first place. If we users should be aware of something we are doing wrong, and if we knew how to tell telephone support how to fix immediately, it would be a great help, rather than having to live with these issues until you see postings on this site and respond!

Official Employee

Rjmmoon - 

43999 errors have to do with sign in.  Sometimes the user is signing in with an email address not associated with the account.  Sometimes there's a billing issue.  There are multiple root causes.

The techs you reach via telephone support can resolve these issues.  We have these forums to address customers who may not want to call.

Thanks,

Rachel

Problem Solver

Rachael, I understand, but since Comcast knows all their users emails, reminders, tutorials, instructions...whatever you want to call 'communication' should be emailed to all users...we are totally on our own to fend for ourselves, and sometimes we get it right ( by accident), but when we can't, it's a living nightmare. Please see what you can do 

at the Corporate level! Thanks

Official Employee

Rjmmoon - 

Thanks for the feedback.  We are actively working on improving the customer experience.  Proactively sending communications out is something we can look into. 

Thanks,

Rachel