Error 43401

Regular Visitor

Error 43401

I can't access my xfinity email on my I phone
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error 43401

Hi barbaraamodio - 

You are posting to the Xfinity Home Security Mobile App section of the Help Forum.  Are you a current subscriber of this service?  Are you trying to log into the Xfinity Home app or are you trying to access your @comcast.net email?

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I am a comcast subscriber and ever since I upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S6 Edge I am getting the 43401 error. I have Verified my ID and password, and still I get the error. I can sign in the my account, connect and TV remote from the new phone, but not Home.

Official Employee

Hi one_rock -- 

I have private messaged you.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I can't log into our home security screen. This stated today. Comcast customer, please assist.
Official Employee

Hi alikat04 - 

We believe to have addressed the issue causing these errors.  Can you please check that you are able to log in & let us know?

Thanks!

Rachel

Problem Solver

I have the same problem today. Please fix.
Problem Solver

I called Comcast and they told me that I must have used a secondary sign in which I'd not permitted. You must use only your primary username or email address...problem fixed!
Official Employee

Hi Rjmmoon - 

Yes, this is one cause of a 43401 error.  Currently we only support log in with the primary username provisioned during account creation.

Thanks!

Rachel