Community Forum

Duplicate Text Alerts

Valued Contributor

Duplicate Text Alerts

For a few weeks I am getting duplicate text message alerts from the XHS app when my garage door opens and closes. The alerts are with the Chamberlain opener I have connected to the app. Anyone else experiencing this?
Official Employee

Re: Duplicate Text Alerts

joey12volt - Can you confirm if the duplicate messages are text messages or push notifications?

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Text and only with the garage door opener.
Official Employee

Thanks for the additional detail.  Have you experienced the duplicate texts during an Alarm in Progress event?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Valued Contributor

That just happened the other day by accident and no we only got the 1 message
Official Employee

joey12volt - Thanks for the additional information.  I've relayed that to engineering.  They've been able to reproduce the issue on their end & are working on a fix.