Community Forum

Current Issue with iOS XFINITY Home Mobile App -- Please upgrade to 9.8.1

Official Employee

Current Issue with iOS XFINITY Home Mobile App -- Please upgrade to 9.8.1

We are currently investigating an issue with the iOS XFINITY Home Mobile App that is impacting certain device types.  We are actively troubleshooting this issue & will provide updates when available.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update 3/27 -- We have released an update to the iTunes App Store that should be available to users shortly.  We believe this should resolve the issue.  Please upgrade to 9.8.1 & reach out if you still continue to experience problems. 

New Poster

Re: Current Issue with iOS XFINITY Home Mobile App

How will we be notified when this issue is resolved?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home app crashing immediately after opening iphone 6 ios 9.3.5

I've uninstalled and installed my Xfinity Home app on my iPhone 5c 5 x. It's a work phone. App shuts down right away. Won't stay open?
Silver Problem Solver

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Home-App/Current-Issue-with-iOS-XFINITY-Home-Mobile-App/m-p/30...

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

We have released an update to the iTunes App Store that should be available to users shortly.  We believe this should resolve the issue.  Please upgrade to 9.8.1 & reach out if you still continue to experience problems. 

New Poster

Re: Current Issue with iOS XFINITY Home Mobile App

I have the iPhone X and for about a week, the app was working great. However, for the last 3 months (give or take) the app won’t allow me to use Face ID to arm/disarm the alarm system. However, using Face ID to open the app is not a problem at all. When trying to set up my Face ID to arm/disarm, it won’t accept my main keypad code. Is this an issue that is going to be addressed in the upcoming update?