Community Forum

Cant view my cameras over at&t cellular

Regular Visitor

Cant view my cameras over at&t cellular

Hi. Im having issues viewing my cameras over cellular data but while on wifi at home it works just fine. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app multiple times and is not working over cellular. Ive lost that option ever since i had a tech come to my house to fix my cellular connection that i lost on my touchscreen. I used to have everything connected through one router now i got two. My newest router is the one for xfi advantage and the other one is netgear that he installed cuz he couldn’t link my touchscreen with xfi advantage router for some reason. Please help me with this matter. Thanks
Official Employee

Re: Cant view my cameras over at&t cellular

Hello, Swtsekcdiva. We would be more than happy to help you with this issue. 

What error message are you receiving when you try to access the cameras?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Preview unavailable and once u click on it just gives u two options to troubleshoot or chat with somebody. Tried troubleshooting multiple times as well . Everything else works over LTE cellular data but cameras. When im on wi-fi they work but when away from home and no wi-fi near by cant connect to the cameras live stream
Official Employee

Swtsekcdiva, what device are you using to view the camera activity away from your home network?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Why does that matter . Using apple iphone x . Tried on iphone 6 , samsung s9, ipad , iphone 8. Device has nothing to do with the problem is the app itself
Official Employee

@Swtsekcdiva - If we will have to escalate your issue further to the engineering team, they will definitely about the device. There are some app differences between Android and iOS devices for example. Thank you for your reply! Please send me your first and last name in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

New Poster

It’s an issue with the app. I upgraded mine and stopped working. They work fine on my wife’s old app version
Official Employee

@blaine2222

We can escalate this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.