Community Forum

Can’t swipe between live shots after latest app update

Frequent Visitor

Can’t swipe between live shots after latest app update

There was just a change made in Overview to stack the camera shots to more quickly see them all. This seems like a good change however there was also a change or unintended side effect to the live camera shots. When you click into one of the overview shots to see it live you can no longer swipe left/right between the live cameras. In portrait mode you have to go back to overview first and and then select which other camera you want to see live and then go into that. It’s worse in landscape mode because there’s no way to even go back to overview let alone swipe to the next live shot. The live mode is when I most need to move quickly between live shots as I’m following a situation. PLEASE bring back the ability to swipe between live shots in portrait or landscape mode. I would give up the stacked overview shots to have this back. I use the app on both an iPhone X and iPad Pro and both are up to date on iOS.

Anyone else having this problem?  Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can’t swipe between live shots after latest app update

My husband and I both have this problem on our iPhones and iPads after the last mobile app update. I’m having trouble believing no one else is having this problem.