Community Forum

Can not see live feed using mobile devices

New Poster

Can not see live feed using mobile devices

One of my cameras has a frozen image from 2 weeks ago and can not display live video when using home app or mobile chrome. I have 4 cameras but the issue only effects my front camera. I have restarted camera, touchscreen you name it. Chatted with rep who also restarted everything but nothing works. I can see recorded videos and pics that are preset to take when door opens etc and I can also see live feed of camera on my computer, TV, and touchscreen. Issue only exists on mobile devices.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can not see live feed using mobile devices

@taneshalashon wrote:
One of my cameras has a frozen image from 2 weeks ago and can not display live video when using home app or mobile chrome. I have 4 cameras but the issue only effects my front camera. I have restarted camera, touchscreen you name it. Chatted with rep who also restarted everything but nothing works. I can see recorded videos and pics that are preset to take when door opens etc and I can also see live feed of camera on my computer, TV, and touchscreen. Issue only exists on mobile devices.

Is it just the camera live feed that doesn't work with your mobile devices?  What make and model are your mobil devices?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes just 1 camera out of 4. it just stopped about 2 weeks ago. the other 3 are fine. I have a Samsung s8 and LG stylo 4
Silver Problem Solver

@taneshalashon wrote:
Yes just 1 camera out of 4. it just stopped about 2 weeks ago. the other 3 are fine. I have a Samsung s8 and LG stylo 4

There is a toggle on the camera to turn 24-hour recording on and off; is yours turned on?

(There is a gear icon in the upper-right-hand corner of the video)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hey there, taneshalashon! Are you still having the issues with your camera? I want to make sure this is resolved as fast as possible, I understand how important security is! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!