Community Forum

Can not log into the app.

New Poster

Can not log into the app.

I am a new Xfinity home security user. The technitian installed the equipment today. But I can not log into this app. It keeps saying I need the authorization by the primary user. I am the primary user and I can use the same user name and password log into the comcast account but I can not log into this Xfinity Home app. I made over 10 calls to the customer services and was transfered to other people each time I called and nobody so far has helped me to solve this problem. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can not log into the app.

@sharon1886 wrote:

I am a new Xfinity home security user. The technitian installed the equipment today. But I can not log into this app. It keeps saying I need the authorization by the primary user. I am the primary user and I can use the same user name and password log into the comcast account but I can not log into this Xfinity Home app. I made over 10 calls to the customer services and was transfered to other people each time I called and nobody so far has helped me to solve this problem. 

See if this shows your userid and password:

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can not log into the app.

Hi, sharon1886! Welcome to our community! I can check your account and see what is going on with the XH access with the username. Could you please private message me your first and last name + your username? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!