Community Forum

Cameras on xh app

New Poster

Cameras on xh app

For the last three days i haven't been able to see any images on the cameras or watch any recorded videos. I can turn the alarm on and off but that's it.
I have a Samsung S9. Its working fine on my husbands S8.
I've logged out/in and uninstalled/ reinstalled the app several times......
Official Employee

Re: Cameras on xh app

Greetings, nb2015! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into issues with the Xfinity Home app not displaying the camera's images or recordings. That's certainly frustrating. I would like to have you try to uninstall and reinstall it one more time using the following steps:

Log out or force close the Xfinity Home app.
Go into settings > apps > Xfinity Home app.
Clear cache and data.
Once cleared, uninstall the app.
Reboot after you uninstall the app.
Once the device has booted back up reinstall the app.
Try to log in and see if you are now able to see the camera feed.

If this doesn't seem to resolve the issue, try logging out of it again and clear the cache and cookies of your default browser for the phone and then log in again. If you still have issues after this, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cameras on xh app

Hello, nb2015. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue is resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!