Community Forum

Camera App

Contributor

Camera App

One of my cameras is stuck on the app since last Tuesday. I have 6 cameras and the one won’t show anything on the app. It works on the touchscreen but not on the app. This is so frustrating, I’ve rebooted the camera, the router, I’ve uninstalled the app, makes no sense especially when you we are spending $400 a month. Fix my issue. Ridiculous.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Camera App

@Dimit wrote:
One of my cameras is stuck on the app since last Tuesday. I have 6 cameras and the one won’t show anything on the app. It works on the touchscreen but not on the app. This is so frustrating, I’ve rebooted the camera, the router, I’ve uninstalled the app, makes no sense especially when you we are spending $400 a month. Fix my issue. Ridiculous.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Camera App

Dimit - Thanks for reaching out.  I was able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  They are seeing successful activity on their end -- are you still experiencing this issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!