Community Forum

App doesn't show who armed/disarmed

New Poster

App doesn't show who armed/disarmed

For the past day or two, my app is no longer showing which user/code armed or disarmed the alarm. It still shows when it was armed/disarmed, but it used to say "Disarmed by ___" and now it just shows "Disarmed"
Official Employee

Re: App doesn't show who armed/disarmed

Hi elg99 - 

I'd like to clarify exactly what you are seeing.  Instead of Disarmed by "username", are you just seeing Disarmed?  Or Disarmed by <User Deleted>?  If possible, please attach a screenshot so we can better help troubleshoot.  

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

It just says "Armed" or "Disarmed" with no user name referenced.
Official Employee

Hi elg99 -- 

I have been looking into your issue.  With an android device, when I try arming/disarming using the master/primary pin, in the history it will just display: Armed/Disarmed.  If I use a guest pin, I will see "Disarmed by Dog Walker" etc.  

Could you please try arming/disarming with a guest pin & let me know if this solves your issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Visitor

We are having a problem with ate system all so. Example are daughter armed the house at 1:05 pm and at 2 pm we got another text. I looked at it and it says "armed away deleted by user" this happened the other day by husband armed it. When I got home it was not armed and the same thing "armed away < deleted by user". Why is it doing this?
Official Employee

Hi dlgower - 

I pulled up your account & see the "Armed Away User: User Deleted" messages.  I'm pulling your account information together and opening a ticket on your behalf.  I'd also like to private message you for more information.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Ok I am signed in.
Regular Visitor

Also the camera keeps disconnecting.
Frequent Visitor

I also have this issue. The app's activity log only shows "Security System: Armed Night" with no other details.

Certainly it should show which user / ID code placed the system into Armed Night or Armed Stay or Armed Away or disarmed etc etc
Frequent Visitor

Update:  I just confirmed in my XFinity Home Portal that I have standard and guest codes set up - in the iOS app and in the XFinity Home Portal Activity logs, these codes (and their associated names) are NOT showing up in the activity log.

It simply says  (example)

4:30 p

Security System
Disarmed
Official Employee

Hi DougThePug812 - 

In the Xfinity Home Subscriber Portal, we are actively working to enhance & bring back this feature.  This was never available on the iOS mobile app.

Thanks,

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

Why in the world was it never available in the iOS mobile app? I imagine 9 out of 10 users use the mobile app to control their system - I know I have only logged into the subscriber portal maybe 5 times since having the product installed a year ago. I only use the portal to administer the system.