Community Forum

Alerts not popping up (iPhone X)

New Poster

Alerts not popping up (iPhone X)

I do not receive any alerts anymore. Not a single one. It’s going on 3 weeks. All my notification settings are on
Official Employee

Re: Alerts not popping up (iPhone X)

Introvese33 -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I've pulled up your account & shared with engineering to troubleshoot.  We're unable to replicate the issue on our end. We also have checked your account & saw that no notifications had occured when you posted.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Still no notifications. I receive no alerts at all. I checked everything and still nothing
Official Employee

Introvese33 -- Thanks for the update, I've relayed that to engineering. I'll reach out when I have more information.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Introvese33 -- Can you try to uninstall and re-install the app. When you log back in for the first time, please confirm that you accept the push notification permissions prompt from iOS.

New Poster

I am having the same issue with my Xfinity home app! At first the notifications were delayed. Then they just completely stopped. I deleted the app and re downloaded it and not the entire does not work. When I login all it say is welcome to Xfinity home. When I try to set up automations it shows an error code 54600
New Poster

Still nothing
New Poster

I figured out the issue. A sneaky ******** I live with disabled the alerts in the rules section. I don’t know why I didn’t check there. Smh
Official Employee

Pudd1 - Thanks for reaching out. To pull up your account, I need some more information from you. I have sent you a private message. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel