Community Forum

voice2go

Frequent Visitor

voice2go

How can I get the voice2go application data set to zero or to factory original settings?  I want to do a clean installationof Comcast Connect app. Every time I reinstall the app, the old data from xfinity.com are automatically used in the setup.

Official Employee

Re: voice2go

Hello, RBEst. Have you tried changing your app settings through the website? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

YES, I have tried. Maybe I am missing something.

I want to get the "voice2 go setup" page with the "get started" button, but have not found a way.

Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

You might have already tried this, but have you looked over this article? 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-voice-2go

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I've been thru that article several times and tried their procedure several times, but I still cannot get the "Voice2go" page with the "Get Started" button that shows in that article

Official Employee

Ok, let me see what I can do on your account. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.