Community Forum

voice2go error message

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

voice2go error message

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nixzws59aczhw1w/voice2goerror.jpg?dl=0 No one at Comcast can answer this or even know who to pass me to. Thank you in advance.
Official Employee

Re: voice2go error message

Hi @LadyRu

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. You've come to the right place. I can help provision your Voice2Go services. In order to access your account, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: voice2go error message

Hi @LadyRu

I just wanted to reach out and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Thanks for letting me know your Voice2go issues are now resolved. As I mentioned in our private message, if you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for being the BEST part of Comcast, take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!