Community Forum

print individual email from xfinity connect app from phone?

New Poster

print individual email from xfinity connect app from phone?

I cannot find any way to print an email from the Xfinity Connect app from my android mobile phone.  Is there a way?  If not, will this be addressed on any sort of upcoming update to the app?  Seems the app should have a way to print an individual email.

Kevin Sudol

Regular Visitor

Re: print individual email from xfinity connect app from phone?

A work around solution is to use the Hammer Print app available in the Google Play Store. After installing the app and pairing your printer, on the left hand side of the home screen you can select the email option. The app will then ask you to log into your email account. After a few seconds the screen will be populated with your emails. Choose the one you want to print, select print and you're good to go. Hope this works for you.

New Poster

Looks like a paid app. Are there similar printing apps that link to email accounts that are free? Seems the Xfinity app should have option to print though first and foremost.
Regular Visitor

It says that it's a paid app but I've been using it without any issue and have paid nothing.

New Poster

I also have this problem. I would like to print from my phone.
Regular Visitor

I stand corrected, KevinS73. I have been using the Hammer Print app on my Android tablet for free, with no issues, printing emails from the Connect app. However, after seeing JenniferKC's message, I realized that I didn't have the Hammer Print app on my phone. So downloaded it, tried to print an email and got the message that I would have to pay for an upgrade to complete the action. Still able to print the same email from my tablet. I checked the tablet to see if perhaps I had an older version of the app on it. No, same version. Strange. In one of the Hammer Print reviews, the developer explains that the app is no longer sponsor supported so that's why they began charging. I have been looking at other free apps but so far have found none that have the capability of Hammer Print to print from Connect. The ability to print does seem like something that Comcast should bake into the app.